LaserCorrThe most high-precision, versatile and fast German laser MEL90 from Zeiss
For the first time in Russia laser correction in conditions of drug sleep
Highly qualified refractive surgeons and ophthalmologists
Laser vision correction up to 18 years
For 16 years we have been providing "The Joy of a clear vision!"Innovative and high-tech treatment of myopia, astigmatism, strabismus, farsightedness, nystagmus,
diseases of lacrimal passages, amblyopia, pediatric cataract, ptosis, ocular endocrine pathology,
and reconstruction after trauma of the eye and adnexa.
Minimal invasive surgical procedures for correcting strabismus and nystagmus in children and adults.
Treatment of nystagmus
A three-stage surgical correction system for nystagmus was developed. Methods for four types of surgeries using radio wave knife for various types of nystagmus have been developed, leading to complete blockage or significant reduction of the frequency of the vibrational movements
of the eyes in the primary position of the eye and a significant increase in visual functions.
Treatment of strabismus
A method for individual calculation of strabismus correction, as well as modeling of surgical intervention using the STRABO program have been developed. High-frequency radio wave knife Surgitron was successfully introduced into surgical practice as a tissue cutting tool.
Vicryl sutures with a thickness of 7/0 is used as a suturing material.
Treatment of amblyopia
Novel high-tech systems for the study and restoration of visual functions in children and adolescents with optical
and oculomotor diseases and visual perception disorders are implemented.
A unique binocular optometric complex (BOK-1) is used
and has proven its effectiveness in treatment of amblyopia.
Laser vision correction
Laser vision correction is offered to patients of up to 18 years-old for the treatment of strabismus and amblyopia, myopia and farsightedness, astigmatism and in cases of intolerance of glasses. Treatment of the diseases of the visual organs with the usage of laser vision correction under medical sleep is implemented. Advanced equipment and minimal invasive surgical procedures are used.
Igor Aznauryan today:
- Doctor of Medical Sciences
- Practicing ophthalmologist, ophthalmic surgeon, refractive surgeon
- Founder and head of Russia’s only specialized Assciation of Pediatric Ophthalmology Clinics “Yasniy Vzor” in Moscow and Kaliningrad
- Academician of the Academy of Medical and Technical Sciences of the Russian Federation
- Member of the American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmologists and Strabismologists (AAPOS: Igor Aznauryan)
- Member of the European Pediatric Ophthalmological Society (EPOS)
- Member of the European Strabismology Association (ESA)
- Member of the International Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Council (IPOSC)
- In 2013, he was invited to the International Affairs Committee of the American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Reviewer of The British Journal of Ophthalmology
- Laureate of the Academician Sviatoslav Fedorov Prize
- Awardee of the highest Russian public award – “Russia’s Pride” order
- Laureate of the Alexander Chizhevskii Prize
- Director of the Center for Advanced Training of Ophthalmologists
- Certified for laser vision correction in children and adults by the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
With over 30 years of medical practice, Igor Aznauryan conducted more than 20,000 operations on the following conditions:
- pathology of the oculomotor apparatus
- pathology of innervation of oculomotor muscles
- pathology of the lacrimal apparatus
- pathology of transparent media