Doctor of Medical Sciences Igor Aznauryan is the author of more than 150 publications, in foreign and Russian literature, more than 20 rationalization proposals and inventions, which reflect his 30-year clinical experience in the field of pediatric eye diseases and ophthalmic surgery.
The following proprietary methodologies and developments have proved particular effectiveness:
- The device for the quantitative evaluation of binocular vision.
- The device for conservative treatment of refractive amblyopia in astigmatic children.
- The method for complex dosage treatment of refractive amblyopia in children.
- The method for diagnosing of meridional amblyopia with direct hypermetropic astigmatism in children.
- The method for diagnosing meridional amblyopia with myopic astigmatism in children.
- The method of surgical correction of mixed astigmatism in children
- The device for the treatment of amblyopia and binocular vision disorders
- The method of complex dosing treatment of refractive amblyopia in astigmatic children
- The binocular optometric complex (BOK-1)
- The program for individual modeling of surgical intervention of horizontal strabismus “STRABO”
- The principle of mathematical modeling of eye surgery in children. Technique for precise low-traumatic surgery.
- Tactics for complex treatment of children with nystagmus.
- Methods of surgical treatment: eso- and exotropia with small and unstable angles, paralytic strabismus, nystagmus.
- Software for restoration of stereoscopic vision in otherwise untreatable cases.
- A project on creation of a new method for treating the pathology of binocular functions in children and adolescents, developed in collaboration with American colleagues.