When providing medical care, it is necessary to proceed from the interests of the patient.
Thus, state-imposed standards should not be considered as an instruction to the doctor on how to properly treat the patient, but to only be an instrument for assessing the quality of treatment.
In the provision of specialized medical care, Igor Aznauryan applies a personal, patient-oriented approach to treatment based on modern technologies, taking into account the peculiarities of the individual clinical case. This approach is very difficult to implement practically under conditions of state-imposed standards.
That is why, Doctor of Medical Sciences, pediatric ophthalmologist, ophthalmic surgeon and refractive surgeon Igor Aznauryan has developed and implemented innovative therapeutic and surgical technologies and his own high standards of diagnosis and treatment in pediatric ophthalmology, differing in scope, volume and effectiveness from state-approved standards of medical care.
It should be emphasized that the state standard of medical care is the main reference point and includes the average indicators of frequency of delivery and the frequency of application of medical drugs, medical products and specialized products that should be used in provision of medical care.
State standards determine the average set of services (including medicines, consumables) in a medical institution guaranteed by the state free of charge, and are intended for the planning and organization of medical care. The possibility of deviation from the volume of services established by the relevant standard to a greater or lesser extent is stipulated in paragraph 4 of Art. 84 of Law No. 323- ФЗ, as well as in paragraph 10 of Resolution No. 1006. Such a deviation is possible at the request of the patient. So, the patient can apply for only a few medical interventions or advisory services or, conversely, require an additional study comparable in its amount stipulated by the state standard.
The clinics “Yasniy Vzor” founded by Igor Aznauryan work both within the framework of state standards and expanded standards developed to improve accessibility to high-quality services for vision care.
Thus, at the request of the patient, the services included in the treatment standards developed by Igor Aznauryan and used in the clinics “Yasniy Vzor” can be provided to patients on the basis of an agreement for the provision of paid medical services. Such an agreement for the provision of services can be concluded in full, stipulated by the standards of the clinics, or for only those procedures and the provision of those advisory services, which the patient has requested.
Doctor of Medical Sciences Igor Aznauryan presently:
- As a pediatric ophthalmologist, he conducts primary and follow-up patient consulations, as well as innovative therapeutic treatment of patients with various pathologies of the oculomotor system
- As a ophthalmic surgeon, he conducts innovative surgical treatments
- As a refractive surgeon, he performs laser vision correction and is the leading refractive surgeon in performing laser vision correction in adults and children on the excimer laser MEL® 90 from Zeiss
- In 2016 he was certified by the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons for laser vision correction of children and adults on the excimer laser MEL® 90 from Zeiss
- To conduct medical activities he has all the necessary valid Russian licenses and certificates
Doctor of Medical Sciences Igor Aznauryan is an actively practicing professional and personally provides the following medical services:
- Primary consultation services with diagnostics
- Follow-up consultation services with diagnostics
- Consultation services with diagnostics for the treated patients
- Ophthalmic examination under the conditions of medication sleep
- Catheterization of the lacrimal and nasal canal on one eye in a hospital
- Catheterization of the lacrimal and nasal canal on two eyes in a hospital
- Endoscopic dacryocystorhinostomy with stenting
- Catheterization with stenting
- Catheterization of the lacrimal and nasal canal with sealing of the lacrimal fistula
- Extirpation of the lacrimal sac
- Removal of neoplasm of eyelids and conjunctiva (high-frequency technology) of 1st degree of complexity
- Removal of neoplasm of eyelids and conjunctiva (high-frequency technology) of 2nd degree of complexity
- Removal of neoplasm of eyelids and conjunctiva (high-frequency technology) of 3rd degree of complexity
- Removal of neoplasm of an orbit
- Removal of chalazion
- Removal of chalazion (2 eyes)
- Intravitreal injection (1 eye)
- Intravitreal injection (2 eyes)
- Examination under the condition of medication sleep, conducted on the same day with surgery/catheterization/li>
- Surgeries on horizontal strabismus (1 muscle)
- Surgeries on horizontal strabismus (2 muscles)
- Deep recession of the rectus muscle (1 muscle)
- Deep recession of the rectus muscle (2 muscles)
- Surgery on nystagmus according to the Kastenbaum protocol
- Faden-Kuppers operation with Aznauryan’s modification
- Eso- and exotropia surgery in combination with Faden-Kuppers operation with Aznauryan’s modification
- Surgery of horizontal strabismus with a vertical component (transposition of the rectus muscles of horizontal action)
- Surgeries of vertical strabismus (on oblique muscles of vertical action)
- Surgeries of vertical strabismus (on rectus muscles of vertical action)
- Revision and reconstructive surgery on previously surgically operated eyes
- Massive transposition of the external rectus muscle for the paralysis of the oculomotor nerve according to Aznauryan I.E.
- The second stage of surgical correction of paralysis of the oculomotor nerve of strabismus
- Surgery of paralysis of the abducent nerve and Türk-Duane syndrome of type 1
- Surgery of Türk-Duane syndrome of type 2, 3
- Electrocoagulation of eyelashes in a hospital
- Surgery to eliminate ptosis
- Cataract surgery: Computer phacoemulsification with IOL implantation in adults
- Congenital cataract surgery: Computer phacoemulsification with IOL implantation in children of 1st degree of complexity
- Congenital cataract surgery: Computer phacoemulsification with IOL implantation in children of 2nd degree of complexity
- Congenital cataract surgery: Computer phacoemulsification with IOL implantation in children of 3rd degree of complexity
- Surgery of glaucoma with drainage
- Combined surgery of glaucoma and cataract in children
- Combined surgery of glaucoma and cataract in adults
- 1st degree of complexity
- Laser vision correction of myopia without astigmatism
- Laser vision correction of farsightedness without astigmatism
- 2nd degree of complexity
- Laser vision correction of myopia with simple astigmatism
- Laser vision correction of farsightedness with simple astigmatism
- 3rd degree of complexity
- Laser vision correction of myopia with complex astigmatism
- Laser vision correction of farsightedness with complex astigmatism
- 4th degree of complexity
- Laser vision correction of myopia with mixed astigmatism
- PTK (Phototherapeutic keraktomy)
- Follow-up correction of refractive effect after surgery
- Customized (personified) laser vision correction
You can call us +7 495 185-01-13 or fill out the form below